Topics Mentioned by Participants under the four training objectives (translated from Ukrainian into English)
- What should unification be started with?
- What should the project of decentralization be started with?
- Opportunities of development of the future community?
- What shall we start with (documents, roads, people, land)?
- How to formulate the problem? What are the steps in solving problem process?
- What kind of issues can be solved in the social sphere on the level of community? Should the person go the center of the community to get any kind of personal documents?
- Are there any perspectives to unite the community with the population of 1,5 thousand?
- How to scale the strategic plan of developing the territory? How to implement the strategic plan?
- What are the best practices of decentralization? Which of them can be used in Kropyvnytskyi?
- What is the first step in the process of decentralization?
- How to write the grant projects for the community?
- What are the ways of realizing decentralization?
- Cooperation of the community and the authority
- What are the optimal ways of effective community development in the process of decentralization?
- How to find and write the projects in order to get financing to develop the community?
- How to write a project about reducing energy dependence (transition towards the alternative resources) which will save money in the future?
- Creating the program of developing the community
- Working out the project frame and the project itself in the process of decentralization.
- How can the communities learn to earn money with the help of their strategies?
- Is there a possibility to create a community on the level of some villages, but not on the level of rayon or oblast? If yes, than how to do it?
- Are the notions interrelated: poverty of villagers and decentralization?
- How to measure the borders of the united community
II C competences for Civil Cervants
- The most effective ways of communication between the authority and the community
- How to create a strategic plan to get extra money for the community?
- What is the role of the authority in the process of decentralization?
- How to predict the result? (strategic overview, our mentality)
- Experience of successful implementation of decentralization in oblast, Ukraine, world.
- What are the deepest flows in the process of decentralization? Advices how to deal with them.
- Creating the new job places in the community
- Responsibilities of the community
- What are the perspectives of small settlements with population of 100-200 people (mostly elderly people) if there are no plants. It takes 20-30 km to get to the center. Will such settlements disappear?
- What are the methods of assessing the effective activity of the community? (markers)
- How to involve business to solve the problems of small communities?
- How to implement decentralization in the way to improve the level of living?
- Local initiatives of the community members.
- What are the three “whales” to keep decentralization working?
- What are the pluses of uniting the community? What are the advantages of decentralization in the whole?
- Using the knowledge about decentralization in practice (especially by civil servants on the oblast level)
I + II
- What is the outlook of the completed decentralization process?
- What is the structure of the community?
- Community planning
- The first steps of decentralization
- What are the risks, opportunities, advantages and disadvantages of decentralization conception in Ukraine
- How to convince citizens that it is important to unite?
- How to find the opportunities of functioning if there is lack of financing?
III Training programme
- What kind of knowledge should we possess (communication and manipulation)
IV (Competences for Trainers)
- Form, methods and skills of a trainer
- How can I continue studying after the training?
- Which skills should the trainer possess?
- Involving a big quantity of community members as participants in the process of decentralization
- Instruments of the trainer in the work with the participants
- How to convince the opposing part of the population that decentralization is positive
- How to educate leaders in small communities?
I – IV
- Positive and negative practices of the communities
Content / Wall
- What is the optimal deadline for complete decentralization in our country?
- Experience of uniting the communities in the EU
- How was decentralization happened in the Netherlands?
- How much time did it take to implement decentralization in the Netherlands?
- What is the role of state jurisdiction after decentralization completion?
- Sharing the functions between the Government and the Community as for keeping the school, kindergarten and hospitals work, etc.
- Core issues in the process of decentralization implementation
- What are the achievements of the decentralization process in the Netherlands?
- The order or the “step by step” creating the community
- Was the beginning of decentralization implementation more active than in Ukraine?
- Negative factors of decentralization reform
- Who is against decentralization in the EU
- Solving the land issues of the community which territory is beyond the borders of the community
- Necessity of decentralization
- The principles of uniting into community
- Sharing the functions between rayon and community
- Will decentralization help to solve problems in Ukraine and why?
- Vertical of power after decentralization
- Optimal structure of the community
- Examples of decentralization in your country
- Influence of decentralization on the social sphere development (level of living)
- Can we change the project of uniting the communities (which was created before)?
- How will the situation of the economically developed center be changed if three poor villages will join it?
- Peculiarities of decentralization process in Kirovohrad oblast